Conquer Distance Learning
As many teachers around the country are preparing to transition to working from home, the demand for online resources for teachers and students has never been higher. This is why we took our existing Google Certification Prep course content and re-purposed it with the emphasis on how to harness the power of Google tools and Google Classroom to seamlessly transition from our classrooms to the virtual, online teaching and learning.
This course will address the following objectives:
- How to get started with creating your new virtual environment with Google Drive
- Transitioning from paper to digital assignments
- Assessing students’ work
- Creating and delivering self paced and engaging presentations
- Tying it all together with Google Classroom
- Navigate your new virtual environment with ease
- Plan, Organize, and Communicate with your students online
- Communicate with parents, post information and keep them up to date
Meagan Markerson, M. Ed.
Kelli Deranger, M. Ed.
Marcus Stein, M. Ed.
Angela Kiser, NBCT
Getting Started with Distance learning.
I must admit I am 65 years old and technology is challenging for me. The fact that I can go back, take notes, and listen again to instructions of something I do not fully understand is great. I have learned a lot from this course and have tried putting some of it in practice. The instructors are clear and give great examples. This really helps. To be able to see and then execute at the same time is great, without having to hold up the class! LOL! I must admit it was also fun. Humor is necessary to ease the stress. You are all great with humor and yet delivering a great content at the same time. YOU are all GRRRREAT!!!!!
Distance Learning Course
It was enjoyable and thorough. I was able to follow the instructions and practice as I went through the modules which enhanced my learning experience. Excellent!